By: ABBOTT LAW GROUP
Share This Post
Men’s Health Awareness Month: Get Active
Men’s Health Awareness Month is here and Abbott Law Group would like to increase the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection of diseases among men and boys.
On average, men are less healthy and have a shorter life expectancy than women. Men don’t take care of themselves as well as women do, work in more dangerous occupations, and don’t go to the doctor when they really should go. As a result, men die younger of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and other diseases.
Improve the quality and length of your life by taking some simple steps:
- Visit Doctor. See your doctor regularly.
- Eat Healthy. Eat a variety of food rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat foods.
- Watch Your Weight. Maintain a healthy weight.
- Stay Hydrated. Drink enough water and protect yourself from the sun.
- Avoid Smoking. Don’t smoke or be in a room where people smoke.
- Be Smart With Alcohol. Limit alcohol to two drinks per day.
- Have Fun. Manage your stress.
- Get Moving. Be active in the house and outdoors.
- Schedule a checkup today! Do it for yourself and your family.
At Abbott Law Group we are committed to working tirelessly to represent you and your family. Our medical malpractice lawyers accept cases throughout Florida. Call (904) 292-1111 to speak to a medical malpractice lawyer.