Car Accidents FAQs
- My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?
- How is fault determined in a Florida auto accident case?
- How long does it take to settle a Florida auto accident case?
- If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?
- Will I have to go to court for my Florida auto accident case?
- What should I do if the insurance company offers me a check right away?
- What is the purpose of obtaining uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida auto accident case?
- What happens if the other driver involved in the accident is not insured or has minimal coverage?